Efficient Office Building Electrical Design
Every business is built on smart resource management. At MPE Consulting, we make sure that you never waste a watt of power. Our approach in office building electrical design in San Diego, CA, incorporates technology, training, and customer-specific technical assessments to deliver a truly modernized infrastructure.
General Atomics Buildings 16 & 17
- Complete Headquarter relocation.
- Integrated new tier 25,000sf server room.
- System ties into additional three buildings for building interconnection and power backup.
- New generator design incorporated a 300kW generator with the capacity for the server room and additional building backup requirements.
- The completion of these designs led to over 450,000sf of additional tenant improvements for General Atomics.
Krenek Design Group
Size & Description
140,000sf 2 stories 2 buildings
Illumina Building 2
- Provided complete short circuit, coordination and arc flash report for new and existing switchgear.
- Design services for emergency power distribution for labs along with addition of a 225kVA transformer and 800A 208V switchgear at each floor. Twelve 208V panels added for new lab branch circuit homeruns.
- Shop drawings and submittals for all performed work per specification.
- Close out documents including owner training sessions of electrical system operations.
- Mechanical system design/connections (HVAC and plumbing systems).
- Lighting design and controls system based on meeting the LEED requirements.
Alexandria Real Estate Equities
Size & Description
166,798sf of laboratory and manufacturing space.
- AME Lilly
- Life Technologies
- NuVasive Inc.
- Callaway Golf
- Datron Executive Office
- El Cajon Social Security Office
- Ferguson Pape Baldwin Architects
- Kaiser Premanente
- SAIC – Vista
- San Pasqual Administration Building
- Steven Elia Law Offices
- Venture Corporation